Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My laziness is kicking my butt. It's true that I wake up at 6:30 in the morning for my twenty minute workout, then after a shower I work on articles for four hours, but there is such a large gap in the middle of the day for me that I feel lazy. I take this break for lunch and my soap opera, but those only take an hour and a half. I'm usually sprawled on the couch for six or more hours, until I force myself to get back to work at 7. Why can't I be more productive?? I could be making a really living at this freelance thing if I would actually take more work. but I have 20+ articles in queue right now and the pressure is just too much... I feel like I'll never get them done. In reality, they'll probably be done by noon tomorrow... probably.

I think I need a vacation. Good thing I get one next weekend! I have to go apartment hunting... fun, fun. At least I won't be writing anything for four days. It's a break from something.

No comments: