Friday, May 30, 2008

Social Spark is a new community blogger site that gives professional and amateur bloggers a chance to express themselves and get paid for it at the same time. I joined this site a few weeks ago and have already completed one money making opportunity. All I had to do was blog about joining Social Spark and I earned $5 for it. And it only took a matter of minutes to post on my blog.

To be popular and successful on SocialSpark, all you have to do is have a great blog and a decent profile. Here is an example of a
SocialSpark blogger
Profile of one of my friends on the site. Neat, huh? Not only is the blog great, but the profile has a fun theme and is filled out… you will do so much better if you actually fill out your profile for others to see.

The only problem I have with Social Spark is when you reserve an opportunity, you are put on a waiting list. That’s not a problem, but I have no idea all the opportunities I have been put on a waiting list for. And I do not know if I will ever get a chance to write these posts—there’s no way to tell. I would like to be able to access this information from my account, but as of yet there’s no way to do so. But it’s still a great site to earn money for my blog, so I’ll stick to it.

(This post has be sponsored)

No comments: