Sunday, June 15, 2008

Comedy Still Rules

I have been listening to and watching so many comedy programs that I am convinced if I had a little more motivation and little more witty timing that I could turn into a comic. No, not really. I haven't the talent at all. And jeez... would you look at that last sentence?? I blame John Oliver, Andy Zaltzman, and The Bugle podcast for the sudden British-izing of my sentences. So thanks guys. Thanks.
And what else is new... pretty much nothing. I can't think I am so determined to make it to NYC. I talked it over with my big bro this morning and what he says makes sense, but I just can't pluck up the courage to make the necessary emails and phone calls. But tomorrow is a new day, so maybe I'll just take forty assignments so that I can get out of getting what you all call a "real job."

No comments: