Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Job Hunt Is On

So, I have finally taken everyone's advice. I'm now searching for the job first before the apartment. I hope this doesn't come back to bite me... anyway, I am applying for as many office jobs as I can find on the NY Times website. I figure someone will call me back eventually. But personally, I think the fact that the address on my resume says INDIANA will be a big deterrent for wanting to call. I could be wrong though. I could end up with a job interview next week... who knows! I'm going to be positive about it this time. Wish me luck!

But at least I'm swimming in work at the moment. I have plenty of travel guides to write in order to keep me busy for awhile... I work solid eight hour days for this thing, something I have really only done once or twice before. But the money really isn't worth it. But I am trying. I do what I can.

No comments: