Saturday, June 21, 2008

Such A Bad Mood!

I don't know what it was, but ever since I woke up this morning, I have been in a really bad mood. Any little thing that's been said to me today is very close to setting me off... and then when everyone is trying to make me feel better (usually by offering me food) I am seconds from crying. I think I'm having some major mood swings... and there's no real reason for it today. I've done some work, I've listened to a lot of music, but I still don't feel any better.

Some of it may be that I'm just scared. I have picked the official date when I'm running away to New York, and there's not much time to prepare. I don't know how to pack my bags, or how many to bring, or whether I should fly or take the train. I have no job, no place to stay, and not really enough money, but I'm going for it anyway. If I don't then it'll never happen. But I'll live. I can always come back home if nothing works out. Although I would rather not rely on that option. Hopefully I'll feel better in the morning.

No comments: