Friday, August 15, 2008

News Overload

Not only have I been watching my regular news on television, but I have been overloading myself with my podcasts: Nightly News with Brian Williams, the Today Show, AC360, etc. And this is all because after almost two months of trying to get through podcasts still on my iPod, I finally finished. But of course I had to load another 2 months' worth of podcasts back on. It's a never-ending cycle, but I really do love it.

I babysat today. It was alright, but there are some potty training issues. They are the same ones that I had when I was my nephew's age, but there's really just no helping him, especially since this was the first time I babysat alone. And I still had to call in reinforcements for about half of the time. It was still fun hanging out with him for awhile though.

Work is really slow--I'm ahead of schedule for next week. I should be getting back on track soon though, then I'll be swimming in work again, just in enough time to pay all of my bills.

I can't wait for Swingtown to come on tonight. I love that show! I hope that there is a second season of it, because its really good television. Anyone else out there a fan?

2 comments:

Stonefox said...

I watch on my ipod too. Great to wash dishes while watching the news...

Terri said...

I did that too until I moved into this new apartment... now I have a dishwasher to do most of my work for me.