Thursday, September 11, 2008

Transition

This has been a transition period for me, and for everything around me, apparently. The leaves are starting to fall off the trees. The weather is a little cooler. And I have finally found sustainable work that I can make a generous income from. Granted, I still won't see any of this money for about 6 weeks, but it's still a shining spot down the road. I have also been working out ways to try and get back into fiction and poetry. I know that if I really want to be a writer, I have to get back on that. But with all these transitions I've been going through, it has been a little difficult to make time. And by that, I mean getting off my lazy butt and doing something instead of watch 6 hours of television (evenly spread throughout the day, of course).

No comments: