Friday, September 05, 2008

What A Week

This has been a weird week, schedule-wise. Monday and Tuesday I was completely swamped with work, but I plowed on. And now, I'm writing two or three things a day, then spending a lot of time in front of the TV. But, the best part about this is that I have finally had time to work on my fiction again! I cannot wait to get working on my two (mostly) political novels... I know, I know. I'm a hopeless romantic, but I'm writing political stuff? not my fault--I was inspired. All my poetry got rejected, so I'll have to get on resubmitting all of that. But for now, it's Friday evening. That means I am off of work until Sunday morning. But I will still be busy... laundry, yard sales (I still need more furniture), cleaning the apartment. Oh! And I finally get to see Night of the Hunter if I am home by 8 tomorrow night. I'm excited. I have been wanting to see that movie ever since it was referenced to about a thousand times in my film class textbook.

No comments: