Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Really Cool Sweepstakes

I just ran across a really fun sweepstakes. All you have to do is upload a photo of yourself while you "wait" in line to see Santa. Then, you get to sit on Santa's lap and tell him all about what you want for Christmas, just like you did when you were a child. Fun, huh?

The picture I uploaded of myself was one where I was just a little tot and didn't realize who Santa and Mrs. Claus were. My parents just handed me over to these strange, white haired people, so in the photo I am screaming my head off. Actually, there are two different Christmas pictures where I'm screaming my head off, but one of them I think I was really old enough to know better. But hey, at least they still gave me candy. And I don't mind sharing my Christmas photos for a chance at $500. That's no small piece of change, right?

So, if you want to enter this sweepstakes to win a $500 cash prize (entries are selected randomly each day) just go to Got a Wish Sweeepstakes and upload your favorite photo for Santa! You know you have a great one just waiting to be uploaded.


Post?slot_id=27425&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: