Sunday, February 22, 2009

Little gears working

So... only 15 articles to do today (so far). I really want at least 20 done. But unless new articles pop up, I don't have to pull an all-nighter until Monday (I'm really wanting to do it).

And I've started looking for a new apartment. The city was the hardest decision. I gave up once again on New York City just because I'm not anywhere near the type of person that lives there. So I decided on Cleveland and started looking around. I found the perfect apartment for me, with a good price. But, I don't move until the end of July so I'm going to have to sit on my hands for a little while. Maybe plan a trip to Cleveland in June, if I can convince a friend to come with me. If I don't get out of this state on my next move, I'm doomed. So... it's off to Ohio. Not a long way away, but far enough.

And I've been a naughty girl, not working on my fiction. I feel bad. I started that comedy script and now I don't know where to go with it. I think I wrote four pages, which isn't a lot, but it has potential. I think.

I'm done rambling. It's breakfast, shower, work, work, and more WORK. Only 86 more to go.

No comments: