Monday, February 23, 2009

Let's Talk Perfume

I don't like to wear perfume very often, but when I do, I want it to benefit me as well as those who are fortunate enough to smell me. What do I mean? Scent is one of the most important senses for triggering memories and feeling good, so when I wear a scent I want it to be sweet, fruity, and remind me of a picnic in the summer. Can you picture it? Lately, the scent that has attracted me the most is Bath and Body Works aromatherapy lotions. The one I use is called Awake. It's made with orange and ginger. It's supposed to be like an energy drink for you nose, so it's a wonder I can even get to sleep at night, because that's when I usually use this lotion.

Want to check out more articles on perfume and scents? Then go Talk Perfume with some more scent aficionados.

No comments: