Monday, February 23, 2009

Is the funny back?

Well, to answer my own question: not quite. I'm still pretty upset about work (76 behind, no new articles posted as of right now and I only have until Thursday at 1) and generally in a bad mood. But I did manage to pull out a couple of pages on my comedy script last night. Not great work, but I can't expect much for a first draft. I'm not going to pretend that I'm a comedian, or even a good writer, but I think I have a good idea and that should help move the project along.

In other news, since the cold is over I was able to get back to working out today. It was tough, and I had to change it from the normal time, but it was refreshing. And I'm starting the daunting task of my taxes. I'm using Turbo Tax, but I still have no clue what I'm doing since this is the first year that I'm a 1099-er with some W2's left over.

So it's House and Heroes tonight, a little bit of editing, and then off to bed so I can polish off 5 more articles in the morning and hopefully I'll wake up to a bunch of new titles. Maybe. I hope. If not, there's always pulling articles out of thin air.

No comments: