Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Up Again

Today was much better. Still not a steady flow of articles coming my way, so I wrote a couple of my own. When they are online, I'll post the links. I have ha plenty of time to complete edits though. And completed edits means money in my pocket. :)

On the creative writing front, I'm back to listening to a little S & G, still working on an idea that incorporates some of their tunes. That's really just creative thinking, because the writing is surely not going to come in the near future. I'm sticking to my comedy script until that's at least a full first draft.

I also got a new movie in the mail today. It's called New Port South
. I haven't seen it yet, but I got for $0.08 on Amazon, so if it sucks, I didn't waste that much money on it. I'll probably watch it tomorrow and leave a review of it by the end of the week.

No comments: