Friday, February 20, 2009

New Product from The Shade Store

If you are a person that is environmentally-conscious, then you know how hard it can be to find great products that don’t harm the environment. Recently I’ve been jumping on the eco-friendly bandwagon, and I’ve found a great product I thought I would share. The Shade Store is featuring a new product called Eco-Solar Shades. These shades are not only made from 100% recyclable materials, but these shades also offer better energy efficiency. And if that wasn’t enough, you also get protection from UV rays and a reduction in glare—all while still being able to catch the great view of the street or your backyard.

The Eco-Solar Shades also add a lot of style to any room. When you usually think about eco-friendly products, you assume that you have to compromise on style or comfort to get the safest materials, but not with this product!

And because I want everyone to become better at buying products that help to preserve our Earth, I am able to provide all of my readers with a deal: buy Eco-Solar Shades from The Shade Store and get 15% off plus free shipping on all orders. Now how can you beat that deal? All you have to do is use the code: IZEA01.

Solar_shade

Have fun saving our planet and saving a little bit of cash in the process.

Post?slot_id=32501&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: