Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Finally Happy

...but not really productive. I did write one whole article with my new mouse and keyboard before I jumped over here to write a blog post about how excited I am that my new keyboard works so well. The mouse gave me trouble at the beginning, but a little computer restart was all that it took. I should pull out another article before dinner, but instead I'll probably just hook up my new speakers. This is the first time that I've had speakers for this machine, and I've have it almost a year now.

At least I can wish everyone a happy day and know that I'll be very productive until High School Reunion comes on tonight. I'm not old, but I still think the show is slightly entertaining. But remember--I'm still totally against all reality shows. It's all fake. There's no reality to it!! Oh well... I'll rant on that again another day.

No comments: