Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A new leaf?

I don't know about this whole work issue. The whole "you suck but we didn't want to tell you" has happened again. Now I can safely say that for every job I have ever worked in my life, I've been a failure. But that's not what I'm mad about. It's the simple fact that I have always screwed up, and no one has the guts to tell me until its too late to really do anything about it. Is it because I'm shy? I don't know. But it's not right. I thought all bosses and managers and editors all have that extra something to be able to handle people below them, but I guess not me. And to top it all off, I received a rejection letter for some poetry last night. I wish that hadn't happened.

I have two choices: I can give up writing all together, or I can pretend all of this doesn't bother me and move on. I can honestly say I'm not sure what I'm going to choose just yet.

No comments: