Tuesday, March 17, 2009

This Is It!

From now on, I am not going to get upset every single time that I see an article waiting for editing in my inbox. I don't really want to get into all of it, but let's just say I've found a huge disparity between editors. And probably a quality disparity between what the clients want as well... but to tell you the truth I'm not sure if there is just one client or one for every article. It doesn't matter though. That's the company's business. I just write what I'm told to write.

I thought this was a great job, and it really has been up until the beginning of this new contract. I swear... if we were still a booming economy, I would be looking for new outlets for my skills. But as it is, no one wants to pay $15 for 500 words of promotion or other content, and that's the only way I can pay my rent. So until people are willing to pay decent wages for articles again, I'm stuck right where I am. Boo. :(

No comments: