Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Mildly Amusing Updates

The bird: He's NOT gone. He did it all again this morning, only a little later at 5:30. Well, you know what I did to show him? I got up, took a shower, and strapped my ears to my iPod and got to work. Now all of the work I planned for the morning is complete. Okay... so I could write more and not have to work this evening, but there's nothing on TV on Tuesdays. If I don't hold back some work for after 7pm, what else can I do? I'll probably end up buying something completely unnecessary online. That's why I have to keep the fingers busy.

Script Frenzy: What's that? I've never heard of that... okay, so I'm slacking a bit on this endeavor. No pages yet, but should there should be some words on a page by the end of the evening.

Coffee supply: cappuccino nearly gone! Oh... I think I have more stashed somewhere, I'll just have to find it. And run out for some more sugary, unhealthy Mountain Dew this weekend.

Twitter: I suck at it! I'm pretty much just following major news networks/celebrity people at the moment. And my followers, a whole 4 of them, dropped to just 2 this morning. I told everyone my updates wouldn't be interesting, but jeez...

3 comments:

Laura Brown said...

I don't see a link to your Twitter account. Mine is thatgrrl.

Terri said...

mine is Terri84

Jena Isle said...

Hello Terri,

I write too for AC triond and Helium. I have favorited you at AC. Nice articles you've got there. Keep writing and good luck to both of us.

Virginia/Jen