Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My movie habits

Most of the time, I try to watch movies that are playing on television. But this gets me into a lot of trouble. Most television stations play the same movie week after week. You never have a choice to what you want to watch, so that's why I choose to rent movies on a regular basis.

I used to only rent a movie about once a month because it was such a hassle to go get the movie and take it back to the store before I was charged late fees. But now with BLOCKBUSTER Online Advantage it's a lot easier to work things out. Instead of trying to get someone to drive me to take the movie back, I can just return the movie through the mail. I love this concept, because I hate to bug people to help me out for something as small as returning a rented movie. And since this program has a ton of classic move options, I'm happy with it. But it's also a good way to get me to watch newer releases that I might not have a chance to watch otherwise.

And BLOCKBUSTER offers a ton of options when it comes to customizing the plan you want. You can receive and return DVDs at the store or through the mail. The number of movies depends on your plan, but you can choose to rent as few as just one at a time. It saves gas, time, and money. That's something I'm for.

Post?slot_id=38383&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: