Sunday, May 03, 2009

Redirecting

Redirecting my attention has been very hard this weekend. Most of the time, I'm well on my way to meeting my weekly goals by the end of the weekend, but this time I just can't seem to focus. I received my movie in the mail, so that was 80 minutes lost. i babysat, which is another two hours. I cleaned... that took maybe another hour. So what happened to the rest of the hours in between? One article. It's safe to say I completed one whole article. This means I got to get in gear tonight... no more excuses. I just spent way too much on groceries and have to get my new laptop within the next couple of weeks, so it's back to work hardcore. Late nights, little sleep, lots of coffee. I want money, and I'm not ashamed to admit it!

Oh, speaking of that article I wrote, it's a sort of test article for my travel series. See what you think: Visit Indianapolis: The Eiteljorg Museum.

No comments: