Friday, June 26, 2009

Expected in your memoirs

With all that happened yesterday, anyone who has yet to write their memoirs will make a note of that day to mention where they were when the King of Pop was pronounced dead. Although he was a very weird dude, he's one of the celebrities that happened to help shape my young life. The first tape (yes, like a cassette with two sides and all that) I ever bought was Dangerous. And I almost died because of the Moonwalk. Mm-hmm. That's right. To make a long story short, my brother was dancing, I tripped on his heel, and I missed flying out of the second story window head-first by about six inches. Instead, I walked away with a couple of tiny cuts and a headache.

I'm not sure I'll ever write my memoirs, but I will take note of that day.

No comments: