Monday, June 08, 2009

Inspiring Summer

I'm still processing things I observed over the weekend. I know there's a story in there somewhere, I just have to find the right character and follow their journey. So instead of complaining about writing or my other work, I decided to take the time to blog some of the best things that can inspire me during the summer. Feel free to add any of your own ideas.

A bright orange sunset

Lying in the grass, staring up at the clouds

Actually finding a shape in the clouds (this one has always been difficult for me)

The smell of grilled food (even though I hate the taste)

Children laughing

One of those quick summer rains that leave the air smelling nice

Hmmm... that's all I can of at the moment. I'll add to the list if I think of any more.

No comments: