Sunday, June 14, 2009

Long Weekend

This has been a very long weekend for me, and it is certainly not over. I went home to spend time with my family, get a haircut, and also get some family photographs. Well, I chopped off my hair, but circumstances beyond my control kept me from being able to take photos of the family. But I did enjoy some of the best spaghetti... yum.

I'm hoping to get most of my work done by Friday. I only have a handful of articles to complete for one of my jobs, and the other ones are a little crazy right now, so I think I'll wait a day or two for sane people to post articles with reasonable guidelines. Then I'll have to start packing. I only have about eight more weeks here and then I'm moving out. It'll be a crazy summer, but at least I won't have to fork over an enormous amount of money for a sub-par apartment anymore.

But I can't slow down. I have to go and find a new job. One that will actually let me enjoy writing or editing and still earn a decent amount of money. That's just a far-fetched dream, right?

No comments: