Saturday, June 06, 2009

A new niche for nurses

For all the nurses that read my blog, I thought I would let you know about a great site that I came across. It's called Scrubs and features many great tips and tricks for getting the most out of your nursing job and looking great while doing it. Much of the content at the site right now gives advice on summer beauty tips, style, a nurse's health , and even some fun and entertaining stories.

I'm not a nurse myself, but I know how comfortable scrubs can be to wear. I've been known to put on some at one time or another, but not all scrubs are very flattering for the figure. Scrubs has an article finding great summer fashions in and out of scrubs. The site also features many other helpful stories including a makeup and beauty section. This will let you know what colors match your skin and what type of makeup best suits the workplace. Scrubs even has a section on how to “Wake up younger” which is great advice for anyone. Many of the tips in the article are common sense, but are some surprising ones including plucking at night so redness disappears by morning.

Overall, Scrubs is a great place for nurses to get beauty and fashion advice for their personal and professional lives.

Post?slot_id=39353&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: