Friday, June 19, 2009

Setting aside time

I think I'm pretty lucky when it comes to my career. Even though I make no money from it compared to most other careers, it gives me the freedom to retreat from work life for awhile. Today starts a three day weekend for me. It's a self-imposed mini vacation, but it's with a purpose. I'm using the free time for relaxing and sleeping in, of course, but when I'm awake I'm deep into my novel. It's been neglected for way too long. There's no way I will ever have a real shot at writing as a successful career if i can't finish the work I start. So this is the beginning of the way to make that happen. Three glorious days of revising my novel... it's going to be fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had enjoyed your self-imposed holidays.
Wish you good luck for your writing career!

Find business opportunities at freelance management company that lists quality Job openings.