Thursday, July 02, 2009

Get your fun family activities!

There are so many funs events to go to throughout the summer, sometimes it's hard to keep track of them all. But now there's an easier way for you and me both to see local events in our respective areas that are great for children. I don't have children of my own, but I do have a four year old nephew that I like to treat once and awhile. I never usually know what's going on around the city. I usually solicit advice from his parents or other parents that know where the fun stuff is located. Now I can use the widget from ParentsConnect.com . I put one on my blog (check the right hand column).

There is also a contest for the person who has a widget with the most views. The winner will receive $1000. And since this widget is so useful to parents and super-fun aunts and uncles alike, there's no reason not to install it on your blog or website! It's a great way to find out when and where the fun is happening so you and your kids can be a part of it. Check out ParentsConnect for more information about it.

Post?slot_id=41006&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All pizza places of USA http://pizza-us.com/ohio/Cleveland/Georgio%20Oven%20Fresh%20Pizza/44128/

Find your best pizza.