Monday, September 14, 2009

A new week, a new start

This has been an interesting weekend. I finally did the normal people thing. I shopped, visited friends and family, watched family photo slideshows... but very little work was done. Too bad, because this was the one weekend I was counting on to catch up. Looks like I'll have to do that today.

Here's the one thing I accomplished this weekend: an awesome little Lego town for the nephew.



What I really wanted to have time for was my business plan. Yes, I'm making Terri Deno, Freelance Writer an official business. I want to do it right and not waste my time and money on something that won't work. I prefer to work for myself on projects I choose. That's why I'm making this move. I'm halfway to save up for a year of web hosting, I'm in the planning stages of the business cards, and looking into whatever else I need to succeed. I'm excited!

No comments: