Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Slacker

Yep, that's what I am. I don't want to ply on the excuses for a lack of blog updates, but I have been working super hard at my job... enough to get some extra work when typically none is available. I see this as a definite step up in the company. Too bad I'm still a freelancer though.

The other excuse I'm almost embarrassed to admit. I'm addicted to Farmville. Not so much that I cannot function without the game, but enough that when I should be reading a good book, I am waiting for my crop of artichokes to finish growing. Pathetic!! I blame my friend. He wanted me to start playing so he could have another neighbor.

Needless to say, between the day job and the Farmville I haven't written a lot. Certainly nothing that would impress anyone. I'd probably be laughed out of elementary school English class at this point. But today is a new day and I'm going to reform. A little less gaming, a little more advancing the career.

No comments: