Monday, May 17, 2010

Great Finds and Better Times

Last week was frustrating, to say the least. But all of the work issues have been ironed out and plenty of work is still available. The only downer was that the apartment complex I was interested in does not currently have a unit available. So, moving for the last time might have to wait for a few months.

That's okay, because the yard sale season is in full swing and I'm concentrating on that. My mom and I love to check them all out to see what we can find. I'm currently looking for specific decor and I found a couple of gems last week.

First, I found an Argus Argoflex E. I have no idea if it's still in working condition because I bought it purely for the vintage look it has. If it does still work, that's a bonus, because I only spent $7 for it.

I also picked up a ruby red Indiana Glass vase just like this one. It's was only $0.50. The last thing I bought was a mirror-backed shelf that is perfect for my 1"-3" Buddha figurines.

Nice to find a little inspiration in lost treasures. I may even write a poem on the shear beauty of that camera!

No comments: