Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Spongebob Squarepants

Thanks to Alex Achers for the guest posting

Of all of the shows that me and my family watch, the only one that stays as a constant in our lives is Spongebob. This show can be found showing at just about any time of the day on our satellite tv packages. That is great because of the fact that no matter what time of the day it is, we get to watch our favorite show. I say we because it is also one of my favorites as well. I have not saw a cartoon that I actually enjoy watching since I was a little kid myself. I have even been found guilty of watching SpongeBob in the middle of the night when there is not anything else on. Who knew that a sponge under the sea could ever be so funny. This show is just hilarious. If you have never saw Spongebob, I have to say that you just do not know what you are missing out on. This show is just an all around good and funny show that everyone in my family loves.

No comments: