Monday, August 30, 2010

Another Day

This Monday rocked. I worked very hard in the morning to clear all of the work stuff out of the way. I have a really great idea for a play that I want to explore this evening, so that's what I'll be doing until the caffeine wears off.

I've also been a busy little bee this weekend writing articles and book reviews. Some of the newest titles include:

The Baby-Sitters Club Mystery #1: Stacey and the Missing Ring Review
Key Terms for Third Party Verification Services
Wireless Adapters Glossary

I think I doubled my goal of five articles this month. I hope the 10% bonus will be worth the time I spent on it. :)

I'm also excited for the end of the week (for once). I just may be heading back to my old college stomping grounds for awhile... it's just to get a really good hot dog, but I'll still have lots of fun reminiscing with my friend. Let's hope all the planets align and nothing comes up so we can't go.

No comments: