Thursday, August 26, 2010

Refreshed

I'm feeling pretty good right at this moment. I'm dripping with sweat. The drops fall from my temples to my cheeks, then plop down on my shoulder. It's a great feeling when you know that you've accomplished a small step in a larger goal. I know that I will meet my fitness goals by July of next year because I finally realized how to stick to things. Which will also help me in all of my other ventures. Now maybe some more writing will come out without agonizing over revisions, lost pages, etc.

Work has been very slow this week, which happens once every few months. It's usually a time that I play slacker, but this time I'm going to make it as productive as possible--not to mention I have a few more bills in the mail every month, so I do have to supplement the income. That's why I'm promoting my Triond articles this week. Head on over there and read a couple that interest you. I write on all different topics. You can even read some of my fiction and poetry there as well.

If you like what you see there, you may also like my poetry book, Personas. It's not out yet, but I just want everyone to start anticipating it's arrival.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: