Monday, August 09, 2010

Turned Around

I must have been completely spaced out last week to forget about this blog completely. Oops! What makes me feel guilty about it is that I probably would not have remembered to update it this week had I not received an email recently from the International Blogging Recognition Council (IBRC). IBRC was kind enough to recognize my blog through the referral from one of my great readers. I don't know who you are, but thanks! i really appreciate this honor.

I wasn't extremely busy last week--at least no more than usual. So many rules and guidelines have changed at work that needed to put my full concentration on that. I really love the convenience of this day job, so I want to keep it around for as long as possible!

I did manage to get a few articles done on my own as well. Since Triond is offer a bonus 10% on earnings this month for writing 5 articles, I figure I better do all I can to earn that bonus. I really need the bonus too--since I write about topics I like, they aren't the most popular articles on the site. The three articles I have so far are:

Open-Face Chicken Quesadilla (recipe)
Key Terms for Woodworking Machinery
Italian Baby Names A-Z: Gender Neutral

I hope to finish at least two more articles this week to guarantee the bonus. I should be able to get them both done tomorrow, providing I get all of my scheduled work done today. Then what, you ask? More writing!! I'm only starting on page four of my typewriter novel. It is a lot harder to think about what I want to write before I sit down to do it. The computer makes it so much easier to write badly then spend the time to fix it later. With a typewriter, the each page must at least be coherent. But I'm learning to appreciate old school writers even more!

No comments: