Tuesday, December 07, 2010

My Dream Purse

Ever since I was little, I wanted to own a designer purse. But the women in my life at the time showed me that cheaper purses will allow you more variety. Of course, when it comes to cheaper, it's not always better. They usually replaced their purses once or twice a year not because they wanted a new option, but because the old one fell apart.

I'm an adult now, and I feel like it's time for me to finally look for the purse of my dreams. I'm a writer who likes to carry around a notebook. I'm also an occasional photographer, so size is definitely an important. But it needs to be pretty and versatile too. I've been looking at some from online purse stores and I think I've found a few that will work for my daily needs.

I think every girl should have a great purse. And just like a man, when you find a good one you'll just know. :)

No comments: