Monday, January 03, 2011

Deep into the New Year

It's only January 3rd, but it already feels like the year is just dragging on. It's feels like the the day is dragging on, for that matter. I accomplished many things today, including finally getting around to a good, deep cleaning of the bathroom. But it still seems like I'm chasing my tail, because my to-do list is still miles long. I'm making slow progress (but progress!) on my current writing projects as well as a couple of new ones. The one that is a huge change for me is the online dating project. I'm going to spend a year evaluating what I want, what I have to offer, and how I execute all of that on one or more dating sites. I never thought I would have to use services like that, but with the way I hide it just might be the only way to meet someone new. We'll see what happens.

No comments: