Thursday, January 06, 2011

New Facebook Integration... What Do You Think?

Facebook is trying a lot of new things lately. I use Facebook on a regular basis, though I tend to stay away from many of the outside apps and integrations that they currently offer. What I do use are things that share my interests with my friends, such as Goodreads.

According to a recent NY Times article, Facebook is considering an integration between Clicker. Clicker is a website geared toward tv shows where you can share what you're watching and find information about your favorite shows. With so many people on Facebook and also many more choosing to watch tv online, there is a good argument for the Facebook/Clicker integration. The biggest perk for users would be to have an outlet to share your television interests with your Facebook friends.

I don't think it's a bad idea. After all, there are many sites that have already chosen to integrate with Facebook. What do you think about it?

No comments: