Monday, June 06, 2011

ERROR

...not what you want to see on the work website when you wake up on a Monday morning, but there it is. I'm pretty sure that I won't be able to work for awhile, so what to do, what to do...

Things have been going well in the comics department so far. Although, I'm pretty sure I suck at drawing arms from the shoulder to what seem to always be gnarled fingertips. Not everyone I knew in college had fingertips like that, so redrawing (AGAIN) may be necessary. But it's all part of the process, right? Just like editing a novel? Please tell me it is? :)

The comics had led to slight neglect in the fiction department, but I'm still revising some flash fiction for an upcoming contest. If I can find the last revisions I printed out. I think their hiding in the filing cabinet, so I must go exploring later today. I'll be sure to take a snack and a flashlight in case I get lost.

Other than all of that... life is pretty sweet right now. And where the hell did this lasting positive attitude come from? Seriously don't ask me. I've been happy or at least content for about six weeks now. I don't know where it came from and I really don't want to jinx it. It seems to work for me.

No comments: