Monday, July 04, 2011

Holiday Relaxing

I've been having a difficult time relaxing over this holiday weekend. This is the first time in awhile that I really have nothing to do except lounge around for a few days. Reading is nice, but because my eyes are so bad from sitting in front of the computer screen all day, it can quickly take its toll.

So what does a girl with all the time in the world do? She watches DVDs! I've been told that I have an extensive collection of movies and television shows on DVD (like the ones I was looking at here: www.canadapost.ca/shopper/misc-television-movies/sc/3), but to me I know that I am still missing some of my favorites. That's why I've been doing a lot of comparison shopping lately so that I can the most bang for my buck. I'm living on a tighter budget since I only have about 16 months left before I get ready to make that big decision to move--again.

No comments: