Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Minimizing Advertising

Sometimes blogs and websites can get bogged down with advertising and lose its basic message. I decided to try and minimize the amount of advertising I'm inundating my regular readers with. This blog is about writing and how my life in constantly turned upside down in the pursuit of that. While ads may be a necessary evil, why draw more attention to it than I have to?

There will still be the occasional paid blog posts, but for anything that does not require a post, I'm adding it to my Hot Deals! tab so that if you want to take advantage of the offers, you can. If you don't, you don't have to look at them. It's a win-win for us all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's really difficult to sort out all of this stuff, isn't it? Where does one draw the line?