Thursday, April 19, 2012

Watch All the Reruns You Like

Guest post written by my buddy Hans Hale

For me it is sad when all of the old television shows that I love are no longer being shown on T.V. There are so many shows that I watched as a kid that I would still love to watch but they just aren’t on television. Mary Tyler Moore was one of my favorites on Nick at Nite but now I just can’t seem to find it. Another one I loved was The Brady Bunch. I’m sure this one still comes on from time to time but I never see it. Do you think it is because kids these days don’t want to watch television that was filmed in the sixties and seventies? I think the satellite and cable companies should pay a little more attention to what us older people want to watch and less attention to what the kids want to watch. We are the ones who pay the bills for these services anyways. Go to www.expertsatellite.com and let them know that you would like to see more reruns of old classics like Bewitched.

No comments: