Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A Little Foggy

--my head is a little foggy, not the weather. I'm pretty sure I'm suffering from allergies right now. I must admit, I do regret going "na-na-na-na-boo-boo" to my brother as a child when he was suffering from them every spring. Since the onset of my 20's, I have been getting them in the fall mostly, but some spring allergies do creep up now and again. I'm lucky I was able to get anything done today between the sneezing, but I did get a few things taken care of. And tomorrow I may not finish my writing to-do list either, but it's because I'm heading out to a cemetery to take pictures of my ancestors' gravestones. This is just the first stop of many this year for my genealogy research--should be fun in a not-creepy-and-totally-respectful way.

Poem of the Day: Forget

New Articles:
Human Resources Management Glossary
Agricultural Loans Glossary
Key Terms for Logistics Jobs

No comments: