Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Return to Short Stories

After my spring foray into the world of poetry, I decided that this summer I would work on those pesky short stories that have been tugging at my imagination. I thought I could put it off for a little while longer, but with the early sunrises, late sunsets and pretty much no other plans for the summer, what better time to get to it? I'm starting slow by reworking two existing short stories into something readable (and submittable). After those are completed, I may dig deep down into my ideas boxes (the first one picture below -- this one's so full I had to start another one!) and pull a gem out.

The schedule for June is tightly packed with draft deadlines and revisions. It seems like a lot of work compared to what I did in May, but I can't wait to get started. In fact, I think I feel the need to get a little head start tonight. We'll see what happens. Everything in good time, as someone really smart said.

New Articles:
Key Terms for Biotechnology Consultants
The Swing of Things 
Choosing Temporary Medical Insurance 
Debit Cards: The Terms You Need to Know

No comments: