Monday, March 18, 2013

Another Slow Start

Gloomy weather always makes for a slow start on Mondays. With artificial light, I feel like I'm only working at 75% capacity. That's why I'm glad I was able to get so much stuff done over the weekend when the sun was peeking out from the clouds. I managed to get my poetry fellowship application turned in, taxes files and a lot of articles written. Since I was so productive, I did free up a little extra writing time. I don't know which of the three projects I will be working on (serial, poetry or novel) but I do know that I need to choose before I sit down to write, otherwise I'll stare at my list of files for twenty minutes before deciding on which one I will tackle.

I also have to slice off a few minutes of the writing time to get some more things together for National Poetry Month. I'm trying to think of a few new things to post and participate in. Scheduling is everything, isn't it? Even an extra hour tacked onto the week would be really great right now. I'm sure we could all use one.

No comments: