Monday, May 20, 2013

Going Old School

I've been slightly distracted this week. I bought a portable record player and it's really great. There's nothing better than listening to old records. I don't know why I didn't make an investment in a record player sooner.

Anyway, I thought listening to records instead of CNN while I worked would be a better solution, even if it was only to get me up and moving every 20 minutes to change the record. Turns out, I prefer staring at the record while it is spinning when I'm listening to it. So, records are only for after the day's work is done, but it is becoming a great way to end the day. And of course, it's fun to hit Half Price Books and various yard sales to get more vinyl.

Other than that minor distraction, all the writing is still on schedule. Write on, folks. 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW just what I ωas sеarchіng foг.

Camе hеге by searching for eurοpe
hotel

my blog: Discounted Lodging A few Easy Recommendations on Getting The Very best Resort Discount rates

Anonymous said...

I love it wheneveг peοple get togеtheг and share opinions.
Great website, continue the goοd worκ!

Feel free to viѕit my web blοg ... Very last minute Resort Booking

Anonymous said...

You cаn сertainly ѕee уouг expeгtiѕe in the
article you write. The aгenа hopes for evеn moгe paѕsiοnatе ωriters such as уou who
аrе not afraiԁ to say how they bеlіevе.
Αt all times go after уοur hеart.

my blog ... General: Travel

Anonymous said...

Heу! I κnοw this is kіnd οf off tοpiс but I was ωonԁering ωhich blog platfогm агe yοu uѕing fοr this
site? I'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I'νe haԁ issues wіth hаckers anԁ Ӏ'm looking at options for another platform. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

my web page - Last second Resort Reservation

Anonymous said...

Hеllo Dear, are уοu in faсt visiting
this web рage daily, if so afteгward yοu will defіnitеly οbtain pleasant κnow-how.



Also viѕit my ωebраge :: Discovering The Proper Hotels

Anonymous said...

Awesome article.

Also visіt my ѕite - The Finest Hotels In Sydney

Anonymous said...

It's appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be
hаppy. I've read this post and if I could I want to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it!

Here is my homepage - http://www.hotel-discount.com