Monday, January 20, 2014

The Title is Here!

If you follow my Facebook page, then you may have already heard the news, but I finally have a title for the haiku book. It is going to be called UNFOLDING LIFE. Since I notoriously struggle with titles for all my writings, I'm glad that this one came to be pretty quickly and immediately felt right in describing the collection.

I'm also glad that I'm nearly done with the formatting. It wasn't a difficult process, but it certainly is tedious to get everything to look the way you want it to. And this process provided me with a new skill that I can easily freelance with, which hopefully means more work in my future.

Today's task is actually the most difficult in my opinion--rewriting my author bio so that I sound cool. That's going to be some significant time and effort to get it right. ;-)

No comments: