Monday, May 19, 2014

A Fun Week

You may have already noticed this on my social media feeds, but this week is all about product testing. I've been given the opportunity to check out all of the products in Influenster's #GoVoxBox and so I've been sharing my thoughts on all the products. Not only is it really cool to get a box of free stuff in the mail, but it keeps my product review skills as sharp as a tack. And the VoxBox isn't the only thing on my plate right now--I'm also in the middle of a few BzzAgent campaigns as well. Lots of free stuff... and you can't beat that!

* received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes


However, it's the summer slump in the writing arena, so I'm getting ready to go badger friends to see if they know about any summer jobs opening up. If I want to feel good about my life by my 30th birthday in a few weeks, I'm going to have to make some changes. The status quo will never cut it. But the print version of Unfolding Life is still on the way, so stay tuned for updates about that.

No comments: