Monday, October 27, 2014

Stuff to Try, Stuff to Do...

Well, it's that time again... another Vox Box has arrived in the mail. As usual, I'm totally excited to try out all of the products. Unboxing, reviews and anything else about the products will be all over at Showered in Beauty.



Along with the Vox Box, This week is all about NaNoWriMo prep. I had a long, almost incomprehensible paragraph outline written a month ago. This week I'm turning it into more of a solid outline so that I won't get lost in the plot by Day 15.

And I'm trying to think of something special to do to keep me motivated this year. I can't decide what it will be. Should I deny myself cookies until meet my daily word count goal? Should I produce some vlogs to record my progress? I still haven't decided but I'll do something fun.

No comments: