Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Go and Buy a Book

...because that's what Read Tuesday is all about! Dec. 9 celebrates writers and readers by giving plenty of discounts on ebooks and print books. If you want to see all the great deals available (including Unfolding Life *wink*) you can browse the Read Tuesday catalogs. There are different sections for Kindle deals, frees books and discount codes for print books. Most of these authors are indie authors, so go out and support them, and pick up a few gifts while you're at it.

In other writing news, I'm on schedule to finish the first draft (finally!) of In Another Life. I know I talk about this one a lot, but by the end of the week it will finally be moving on to the first round of revisions. Because I'm so pumped to publish in 2015 (this article inspired me a bit), I'm hoping I can get this one out there as soon as possible. You know why? SPOILER ALERT: It's going to be a trilogy. Stay tuned.



So what's next? Tackling the pages in the official red revision binder with my red pen. Sometimes it's fun, sometimes it's torture. We'll see how the next session goes. ;-)

No comments: