Monday, February 08, 2016

Useless Rant (and a Few Updates)

I have to shut off the TV.



No, this isn't about wasting my time in front of it instead of writing. It's about not wanting to hear anything about football or politics (not that I don't stay informed of politics, I'm just sick of it). A few hours of music and a good book is probably all I need to recharge, so maybe by then I can safely resume consuming the news again.

Yeah, I know. Not likely. Politics is an endless cycle and this sports story will ebb and flow for awhile before finally (hopefully) disappearing. The only upside? Hiding dozens of Facebook posts so that I can remain blissfully ignorant about trending topics is therapeutic. No offense to any of my friends, of course. :-)

So let's get back to this real world of mine--the writing updates. In Another Life hasn't had an update on Write On in two weeks. Go ahead. Call me a slacker. I probably deserve it. :-) I'm going to try and get some more chapters up this week. And don't forget to come back to the blog at the end of the week for the details on my freebies coming up! Let's hope we all can have a very productive week. 

No comments: