Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Last Chance for Early Access! #freebook

It's getting closer! Just a little less than two weeks until Haunting Melody will drop on Amazon. I've already sent out the first round of early access copies of the novella, but if you still want to get in on the action, I've got a couple more copies to give out. All you have to do is fill out this form and I'll have them sent out by Friday evening.

Now it's time for me to figure out what to do next. I've focused hard on this upcoming release, but it's time to find the next project to finish. There are three options in the running--and since I want this project to have a draft ready for revisions by NaNoWriMo time, it's got to be solid.


And I've already picked out this year's NaNoWriMo project. It's going to be the one that I intended to write for the last Camp NaNo, but switched at the last minute. I'm going to have to work hard to get my writing time in during the morning hours this November because it's a ghost story. And ghost stories freak me out a little. Okay, more than a little, but I think it's a good story, so I have to see it through.

Happy Writing!

No comments: